Date: 2/22/18 2:08 pm
From: Patricia Wood <pwood...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Harris sparrow P.G.
I finally went and got my 2018 look at the Harris Sparrow yesterday. It took a while before a little flock (mostly of Song Sparrows) showed up at the usual spot, but the Harris was with them. Some kind of work was being done where you turn off the main trail; very noisy. Nice chorus of fish crows and spring peepers going along the walkways at the start, as you leave Bladensburg.
Patricia Wood
Silver Spring

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!