Date: 2/22/18 1:10 pm
From: Nina Rach <nina...>
Subject: [texbirds] Purple Sandpiper still here, 3pm Thurs
Drizzly day, 56 deg, but... We just had very fine looks at the Purple Sandpiper, both with scopes and bins, near Point Comfort, Calhoun County. We ran into a van full of British birders with their guide from Kelowna, BC and a car of folks from the RGV, and were able to put them on the bird. Lifer!

It is important to park your car and walk, because the PUSA is walking along the water edge below the level of the road. Seen Midway down the old road, with Ruddy Turnstones and the occasional Spotted Sandpiper.

Nina Rach

Sent from my iPad

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!