Date: 2/22/18 11:16 am
From: Dale Murphy <murphy_dale...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Osprey in Mayo
On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8:51:18 AM UTC-5, Fred Shaffer wrote:
> I received an e-mail from Cynthia Bravo, who reported seeing an Osprey yesterday (February 21) in Mayo.  The details are copied as follows: "Saw the first Osprey of the year this morning over Deep Pond at Beverly/Triton Beach Park near Mayo.  It's the earliest that I've ever seen one around here."  Spring is on the way.  Good birding,
> Fred Shaffer
> <Glauco......>
> Crofton, Anne Arundel

The Osprey was perched on a branch over Beverly Lake in Beverly-Triton Beach Park yesterday. It was seen the day before (2/20) by the park ranger. Spring will be welcome!

Dale Murphy
Edgewater, Md

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!