Date: 2/22/18 9:20 am
From: Don Weiss <0000009ab575ba1e-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Asian visitors to Middle Creek
We spent a week in Yellowstone/Grand Teton back in May. I would say that more than half the visitors were of Chinese decent. I met and spoke with a few different families. mostly through the one person that spoke some english, and they were thrilled to be there. The interesting part was that there were tour buses that had Chinese signage on them. There were Chinese billboards on the roads to Yellowstone and there were books in the gift shops written in Chinese. Their economy is booming and they have a great love for the nature in our country. If nothing else, they are helping our economy.