Date: 2/21/18 7:13 pm
From: Penny Rose <rosebirding...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Car break ins
Just a gentle reminder not to leave anything behind while out birding. I’ve had my car broken into twice in the last two weeks. Once at the Visitor Center parking lot at Discovery Park and yesterday at Van Doren’s Landing.
If anyone is birding the Kent Ponds area would you mind keeping a look out for my daypack? It is a REI black and gray with red piping. There was nothing of value in it so I assume they looked through it and tossed it somewhere nearby. It did have my favorite birding hat “Life is simple Eat Sleep Bird” as well as my favorite water bottle. If you find it I’d love to get it back.

Penny Rose
West Seattle

Tweeters mailing list
Join us on Facebook!