Date: 2/21/18 6:53 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Livingston County Owls, RB Gulls
I’ve had a couple interesting recent owl reports in Livingston County: a Saw-whet Owl yesterday in Linwood, town of York, A Long-eared Owl (with a nice photo) in the town of Nunda, and multiple calling Barred Owls in West Sparta.

There was a lage swirling flock of Ring-billed Gulls over the Geneseo campus this afternoon, the first Ring-bills I’ve seen flying over since November or early December. I later saw good number of Ring-bills along with a couple hundred Canada Geese in the fields between Piffard and Geneseo.

Jim Kimball