Date: 2/21/18 4:20 pm
From: Paul Peterson <petersonpaul63...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Wellesley Northern Pintails and Needham Rusty Blackbirds, etc.
I birded the Needham Transfer Station on Monday. I birded all of Cutler Park that is in Needham and Dedham on Tuesday, along with Rosemary Brook in Wellesley and the Wellesley Water Works.

Northern Pintail 4 Rosemary Brook just south of parking lot for Longfellow Pond
Hooded Merganser 16 Wellesley Water Works
Common Merganser 22 Cutler Lake
Turkey Vulture 1 Needham Transfer Station; F.O.Y.
Cooper's Hawk 1 Needham Transfer Station
Iceland Gull 1 Needham Transfer Station
Fish Crow 20 Needham Transfer Station
Cedar Waxwing 4 just over the line from Needham; opposite Hemlock Gorge Reservation in crabapple
American Tree Sparrow 6 Wellesley Water Works (first ones in a while)
RUSTY BLACKBIRD 2 Cutler Park; pished up from boardwalk Needham/Dedham line; near cute, stone cabin; F.O.Y.
Brown-headed Cowbird 5 Needham Transfer Station; F.O.Y.

Paul Peterson
Join us on Facebook!