Date: 2/21/18 3:13 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: id help requested
Some of them don’t show the head well enough to be sure. A few of them look like Really Blurry Siskins because of the streaking around the face. Redpoll should have a blackish throat patch. Most of them look too brownish and heavily streaked to be redpolls. One of the ones where the head isn’t visible looks less streaked with a whitish background color - hard to say what it is. The general dimness of the pics may make a few of them look darker than they really are.

Alan Contreras

Eugene, Oregon