Date: 2/21/18 12:52 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] South Platte Park Reservoir rarities through 2/20 at least
Yesterday afternoon about 4 pm I saw the continuing *Yellow-billed Loon *and
*White-winged Scoter* at South Platte Park Reservoir. At the time the
reservoir was mostly open water in Arapahoe and thinly frozen over in the
JeffCo embayment. Early this morning as I drove by on C470 it looked like
the great majority of the Arapahoe portion was also then frozen over, if
not all of it. It would be interesting to see if those lingering rare birds
are still there today, or if they had to move elsewhere (if they could).

An adult *Harris's Sparrow* continues to visit my yard in Ken Caryl Valley
through this morning 2/21. A *Gray Jay* and *Am. Three-toed Woodpecker*
were at Staunton SP on 2/19.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit<CAGj6RoomR33uGXT-Y_sVk5a3xrbkHmXBCyLr3rE_LLSWxU3xdQ...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!