Date: 2/21/18 12:44 pm
From: Elaine Coley <elbo898...>
Subject: [cobirds] Red Crossbills, Loveland, Larimer
Just had about a dozen Red Crossbills (2 adult males, rest females or
immature) picking at the cones of an Austrian Pine behind my nook window.
First time (in 21 years) I've ever seen them around here.

Lincoln's Sparrow is still here -- 2 months to the day since I first
noticed it.

Elaine Coley

To view this discussion on the web visit<CAGwR7XyDAwmj4xkFUThDFk_P5VjPHUhUM26LPyg6AVcDjKvvGw...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!