Date: 2/21/18 11:39 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: paired RB Nuthatches
I, too, saw a pair of R-b Nuthatches at my feeders this morning.

I’m also seeing lots of PURPLE FINCHES: 12 females and 5 males, along with the usual 30 D-e juncos, some Spotted Towhees, Fox, Song, and G-c Sparrows, Lesser Goldfinches. During the snow I got 5 Siskins.

B-c and C-b Chickadees are regular, and 20 Bushtits when they happen to drop by.

One or two Yellow-rumped Warblers are around. (female, Audubon’s)

Paul Sullivan