Date: 2/21/18 7:55 am
From: bill drolsbaugh <00000046cda72c3b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Out of Area report Mosquito Dam Lake Trumbull co Ohio
Sunday mid afternoon with stiff icy SW  winds  bright blue sky winds and plenty of  sunshine.   Mimi Hoffmaster and I had great views of an  Oldsquaw pair(Long tailed Ducks)  mixed in with a small flock of  Redhead ducks   from the RT 88 cause way looking south  of  Mecca Oh.   There were various other diving ducks and geese  scattered about in the rapidly  melting ice  Common,Red Breasted and Hooded  mergansers along with Common goldeneyes Ring billed gulls Blue and -green winged teal and Canada honkers      Earlier  we had  met some Trumbull co birders who had seen a Black scoter but we did not see it   Happy Birding   Bill Drolsbaugh Mercer co Pa
Join us on Facebook!