Date: 2/21/18 7:12 am
From: Eric Kowalczyk <cassidix2005...>
Subject: FW: [Tweeters] tool using, reasoning crow?
When I used to work at the zoo, we had a male Raggiana Bird of Paradise that would use his bill and feet to pull up a string to raise a hanging bamboo tube (that was drilled with holes) full of meal worms. He would eat most of the meal worms but the female would stand on the ground below getting what meal worms that would fall out!

Read The Genius of Birds by Jennifer Ackerman. Birds do a lot of amazing things when you really watch them.

Eric Kowalczyk