Date: 2/21/18 5:49 am
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Re: Middle Creek
The tour road doesn’t open until March 1, so stop 3 isn’t doable until then.

If mobility issues require a hard surface, I would pull alongside the main
road (Kleinfeltersville Rd) at Tour Stop 1 out in front of the visitor
center where there is wide shoulder between Sportsman’s Pond and the main

If a stone surface is fine, the boat launch off of Millstone Road should
also work.

Ted Nichols II
Annville, Pa. (Lebanon County)

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 07:25 Erin Ranson <erin.ranson...> wrote:

> I am planning on taking my mom to Middle Creek this afternoon and haven't
> been there for several years. She is having mobility issues at the moment
> and won't be able to walk out to Willow Point. Any tips on other places
> there to get a decent look at the snow geese? Are the tour roads all open?
> And one final question, I know there have been short eared owls reported
> there, I think at tour stop 3 (?), are they still around the area? The
> short eared owls would be a life bird for both of us.
> Thanks in advance!
> Erin Ranson, CPC
> 717.468.8312 (cell)
Join us on Facebook!