Date: 2/20/18 6:52 pm
From: carol murdock <carolmurdock54...>
Subject: [obol] Opportunity to Perform Migratory Bird Surveys at Tualatin and Wapato NWR
Hi all,
My name is Carol Murdock and I am working with the staff biologist at the
Tualatin National Wildlife Refuge to recruit members of the birding
community who are interested in performing migratory bird surveys at TRNWR
and Wapato Lake NWR this May and June.

USFWS staff are currently developing protocols for both refuges and would
need a team of two birders for each refuge who could commit to once a week
surveys during May and June of this year. Less of a time commitment would
be required if multiple teams are available. Refuge staff will train
volunteers. If you are interested, please contact me via email at

Thanks! and happy birding...

Join us on Facebook!