Date: 2/20/18 6:33 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fugitive SHARE button on eBird - help!
One of the C & O counters has been unable to SHARE his checklists with
me because his version of eBird lacks a SHARE option.

Does anybody know what could be going on and how to fix this?

At the end of the forwarded message is this text:
This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (

Subject: eBird Report - Mile 71, Jan 27, 2018

Mile 71, Washington, Maryland, US
Jan 27, 2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments: C&O towpath January count
18 species

Canada Goose 12
Common Goldeneye 12 We often see many GoldenEyes on the Potomac
for this count.
Common Merganser 2
Black Vulture 3
Turkey Vulture 3
Red-tailed Hawk 3
Red-bellied Woodpecker 2
Downy Woodpecker 3
Pileated Woodpecker 2
American Crow 12
Carolina Chickadee 9
Tufted Titmouse 3
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Brown Creeper 1
Carolina Wren 6
Eastern Bluebird 1
White-throated Sparrow 2
Northern Cardinal 1

View this checklist online at

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -
Join us on Facebook!