Date: 2/20/18 5:54 pm
From: Dave Leibert <xdave...>
Subject: Re: NJ Gyrfalcon
Howdy All,

I was over by Oberly road again today with my Starbucks coffee looking
around for the gyr.

Someone mentioned it was on a nearby road. This road is known as
Carpentersville road. I went over there but they said it had flown off
to the East.

This road has high open ground and is between Oberly road and the
Delaware river. Looks great for raptors and other wildlife .It is North
of Snyders road. You would head down Snyders towards the Delaware and go
to the right(upstream) and pass the quarry to get on it.

I am going to incorporate the route into my daily Starbucks
run/Gyrfalcon search.As for the PA connection I heard that it has been
seen on the cell tower and the water tower by the condos.

Happy Birding, Dave
Join us on Facebook!