Date: 2/20/18 3:56 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Goshawk - Jeffco - Golden
A few minutes ago there was a Goshawk in my backyard at 314 DeFrance Ct. I
don't know which direction it went as it took off when I was going upstairs
to try and get a better angle.

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading
into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

To view this discussion on the web visit<3D3LBoCAyLOaig...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!