Date: 2/20/18 2:11 pm
From: Deadra Moore <deadramooreatl...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Sandhill Cranes LOW DeKalb/Fulton Counties
Hello all,

In the 2 minutes if was outside yesterday evening @6:00 pm, a small
(30 birds) flock of Sandhill Cranes flew over my Lake Claire
neighborhood. I was astonished to see that they were only a couple
hundred feet above the ground, and calling like mad. I wonder if
anyone in Druid Hills with a view of the golf course noticed if they
landed? Sure looked like they were about to touch down close by.
These birds, contrary to the usual direction, were also flying from SE
to NW. Thrilling to see them so close!

Deadra Moore

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>