Date: 2/20/18 11:02 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Big day waterfowl consideration?
Hi All, With the present Eider, Emperor Goose, Cinnamon and Blue Winged Teal in the state, it may be another opportunity to do a big day for waterfowl. I think the record is 36. With the 4 mentioned and all the regular possibilities, I count 37. If the Marion County mute swan was wild, it would make it even easier. If there were a tufted duck and something else rare, it would help. Anyone ambitious enough to tackle such? Tis a long drive from Bend to Seaside or vis versa.... I suppose one could take a plane over the Cascades to worship the emperor if time was an issue and it was needed to break the record.

Bill TicePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
OBOL archives:
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!