Date: 2/20/18 9:40 am
From: Ron Rovansek <rrovansek...>
Subject: Re: Asian visitors to Middle Creek
My experience traveling extensively in China is that nature photography seems to be more popular there than it is here. I rarely or never saw another birder, but any park will have numerous photographers taking pictures of flowers, leaves, birds, and anything else photogenic.

Ron Rovansek
Centre County