Date: 2/20/18 8:06 am
From: LeRoy Tabb <leroytabb...>
Subject: Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday February 27th, 2018
Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday February 27th, 2018

From Katoomba to Narooma and In-between -- by Armas Hill

Program Description:

Katoomba is in the mountains of Australia, Narooma is along the seacoast. This program will take a look at birds (and some other fauna) that occur in, and between, these areas.

About the Speaker:

Armas Hill needs no introduction to the Bucks County Birders. Armas has been with BCB since the beginning and is one of our most-supportive members. He helps out with trips in and around the Delaware Valley. He is the owner/operator of Focus On Nature Tours Inc. which he started in 1990. Now in its 28th year, his company provides birding and nature tours to various places throughout the world including: North, Central, and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia (particularly Japan).

The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM at the Peace Valley Nature Center. Admission is free.

NOTE: New Galena Road is ‚ÄčNOW OPEN AGAIN!!

Meeting location: Peace Valley Nature Center (enter back side door) 170 N. Chapman Rd<>. (enter from New Galena Road Side - Chapman Road bridge is blocked) Doylestown, PA.

Normal meeting length - 1 to 1 1/2 hours. For directions please go to:

Directions - Peace Valley Nature Center<><>

Peace Valley Nature Center is located at 170 North Chapman Road, Doylestown, PA 18901<,+Doylestown,+PA+18901&entry=gmail&source=g>. Our Latitude is: 40.33067. Our Longitude is: -75.14968. Use the pan and zoom ...

For further information please contact:

LeRoy Tabb

Join us on Facebook!