Date: 2/20/18 6:07 am
From: DAVID KOCH <davilene...>
Subject: Re: NJ Gyrfalcon
The PA border's closer than that. If you're in the Jersey Alpha fields and you see it fly off to the west, it sometimes flies near a tree-filled hillside on the horizon, and that's in PA. To put this into perspective, when you turn onto Oberly from Snyders and look to the left, you can see the valley where I live in the distance, and I often benefit from the raptors there coming into our property. The gyr, however, hasn't done that yet and I'm not really holding out hope that it will.
 Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:34 AM, Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...> wrote:

as per phone call from Wayne Laubscher, he and Chuck Berthoudare looking
at the NJ Gyrfalcon on Snyder Rd in heavy fog.

They said it hasn't been seen in 2-3 days and were lucky in finding it
while it took its wondering lap.

They are going to wait to see if the fog lifts and they can get better

More directions and info about the location is on NJ social media
outlets. I am told this is 3-4 miles over the PA/NJ border.

Chad Kauffman, Mifflintown, PA
***See our new video *** ***Check us out on
facebook - ***Call us
717-436-8257 Toll free 866-588-7831

Join us on Facebook!