Date: 2/19/18 6:20 pm
From: <kirkhardie...>
Subject: [cobirds] Info for White-tailed Ptarmigan
Hello Colorado birders,
I'm visiting Colorado this week and I am hoping to see White-tailed
Ptarmigan. On Thursday, I'll be driving from Denver to Snowmass. I've come
across Guanella Pass as being a good spot to search for them, but it looks
like the road to the pass is closed. Is that true? I'll have a my young
kids with me, so a long trek through the snow isn't in the cards for this
trip. If I can't get to Guanella Pass is there another location along
Highway 70 where I could search for them? Thanks for your help!

Kirk Hardie
Incline Village, NV

To view this discussion on the web visit<63d8c625-16b6-422a-8fce-cac979578353...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!