Date: 2/19/18 5:52 pm
From: Steve Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lost Peregrine Falcon
From Becky Suomala:

Hi All,

The falcon with jesses that I posted about earlier was indeed a Peregrine
Falcon. Her owner is from Sandown, NH and he has been searching for her. By
the time he heard about our report and arrived at Cross Beach Road in
Seabrook the bird was no longer there.

Please watch for this bird, and if you see her, call David Augusta
at 978-360-9370right away.

She is imprinted on people and not afraid of them, which explains why she
almost landed on our car.

One piece of the jesse has a metal loop on the end and hangs down a ways
making it look like she is either carrying prey or grass from the marsh.

Thanks to several folks who helped spread the word.

Becky Suomala, Concord NH

Join us on Facebook!