Date: 2/19/18 4:18 pm
From: Brandon Magette <averbirder...>
Subject: Harper County Pyrrhuloxia Redo
Added three more species to the Harper County list, and YES I got the
Pyrrhuloxia. I had not been on site more than a couple minutes when a
female Northern Cardinal popped up and I said to myself that is one cruel
trick to play on a disgusted birder. Long story short the Pyrrhuloxia
showed itself soon after, moving around a bit due to vehicle traffic.

So weird that I spent two hours in the same damn spot last week and didn't
see it. I was only at the location today 20 minutes tops then back on the
road, much of the success has to be attributed to the absence of one pesky
Red-tailed Hawk...
Brandon Magette
St Marys in Pottawatomie Co. KS
mailto: <averbirder...>