Date: 2/19/18 7:32 am
From: Alexander Worm <alexander.worm...>
Subject: Re: eBird: Say's Phoebe, Craighead Co.
Em Donahue and I were driving back-roads south of Cash, AR (Craighead Co.)
trying to capture Loggerhead Shrikes when we spotted a Say's Phoebe. We
spooked it into a tilled ag field and got great looks at it before it flew
out of sight onto a private farm. The bird had all the traits of a Say's
Phoebe including a very noticeable cinnamon belly. The bird may be
difficult to resight if it stays on the private land.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 7:37 AM, Daniel Scheiman <birddan...>

> ASU grad student Alexander Worm reports a Say’s Phoebe in Craighead Co.
> Dan Scheiman
> Little Rock, AR

Join us on Facebook!