Date: 2/18/18 10:19 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Bend Emperor Goose Still Present
This is old news to the locals here in Central Oregon but I thought the
rest of you might like to know that the Emperor Goose is still being
seen just about daily in Bend.  It has moved around quite a bit since it
was first found on clear back on November 26.  Not only is this the
first record for Central Oregon, I would bet it holds the record for the
longest stay in one location.  I could be wrong.  Has there ever been an
Oregon Emperor Goose that stayed in the same location for more than 12

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
Powell Butte,