Date: 2/17/18 6:22 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Raptors, Poosey CA, Livingston Co.
Four members from Grand River Audubon spent the morning around Poosey doing a GBBC field trip. Lots of Hawks observed after the Sun came out. Saw at least 10 Rough-legged Hawks, plus good number of Northern Harriers, Red-tailed Hawks- including one Harlan's and a very unusual dark chested bird with a large white patch on the upperwing, and a Sharp-shinned Hawk. We also had an immature Northern Shrike. Terry Mc had seen a Loggerhead Shrike earlier. We enjoyed flocks of Cedar Waxwings, Robins, Blackbirds, a few Yellow-rumped Warblers, and more. Several dozen Greater White-fronted Geese joined the Canada Geese and Mallards on Indian Creek Lake.Nice outing!
The White-winged Dove showed up once again at a feeder on the back deck a couple of days ago.
Later, Steve <KinderChillicothedmkinder...>

ASM Website:
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
Join us on Facebook!