Date: 2/17/18 7:40 am
From: J Reinhard <jdreinhard15...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Snowy Owl in Paulding County
I got to see the Snowy Owl that was found by my grandpa yesterday. Except
today, it was about 6 miles south of Rd. 613. Today it was on Rd. 48 just
1/8 of a mile east of Rd. 127, on a telephone pole. Also I got to see my,
first of the year, pair of Red-winged Blackbirds in the field by the Owl.

* J Reinhard*

Please consider joining our Society, at