Date: 2/17/18 5:28 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: Re: [GeneseeBirds-L] Re Backyard Birds
Deer eat at and near our birdfeeders frequently. Birds appear undeterred,
relishing black oil seed, "no mess" blend, and niger seed. However they
refuse to eat a millet mix (red and white) purchased from a low price big box
store. Some brands contain too much preservative (not listed on bags) which
the birds can smell. Paying more might help.

Marty Sanden