Date: 2/16/18 1:57 pm
From: Kathy and Jeff Dunning <mihmdunning...>
Subject: [cobirds] Archuleta County Highlights
Greetings -

Today I visited several locations in Archuleta County.

A Common Loon was present on Navajo Lake best seen from the state park
entrance area. A California Gull graced the Sailboard beach.

Echo Canyon SWA had little of note.

Along the Pagosa Riverwalk, I found a Lincoln's Sparrow and while taking
its picture I got a brief view of a stub-tailed wren. Some patience netted
me good looks and audio which appears to indicate it is of the Winter

GPS coordinates of the wren are:

There is some asphalt the comes down from the road on the opposite side of
the river. The bird hangs out in the bushes and rock crevices in that area.

Good birding,
Kathy Mihm Dunning

To view this discussion on the web visit<3DpUjZ1GrCQ...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!