Date: 2/16/18 1:30 pm
From: Lisa Johnson <00000511fefae75b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Columbus Area - Large Nest
There is a large nest near the NE corner of 270/70 on the West side of Columbus. Has anyone identified what type of nest it is? Hard to take a picture from the freeway. I don't know how long it has been there, I work from home and am not on the freeway that often.
Lisa Johnson

Please consider joining our Society, at