Date: 2/16/18 12:59 pm
From: Regina Schieltz <reginasch54...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Darke Co. Birding
Today I found 7 White-fronted geese with about 100 Can. Geese at a place we
call Stump's Pond just south of the tiny town of Nashville southwest of

Another wet area just south of 36 on Hollansburg-tampico Road(just inside
Ohio from Indiana)
had 3 Pintail Ducks, 9 Ringnecks, and about 300 Can. Geese.

Walki ng at Shawnee Prairie Preserve just west of Greenville on 502
2 Brown Creepers working close to each other in the same tree.
Red Belly
C. Wren
C. Chickadee
Wh. Br. Nuthatch