Date: 2/16/18 12:18 pm
From: kevygudguy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Leucistic Junco??? west Centennial in Arapahoe County
Hello Fellow Birders,
   This little guy just flew into my little townhouse yard in west Centennial near Holly & Arapahoe, tried unsuccessfully to land on a tube feeder, fluttered to the ground and scampered around gobbling up stuff on the ground for about five minutes, then was gone.  I'm guessing it's a leucistic junco, but that's just a wild guess.  Any help would be much appreciated!  I have a few more pix but these 3 are the best.
Keep Smilin',
Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone

To view this discussion on the web visit<161a04444a9-c8b-30aaf...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!