Date: 2/15/18 6:11 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] back yard bird & deer
We have four to six deer that empty whatever seed is still in three of our feeders each night and I can’t see that it discourages our usual bird traffic after I fill the feeders (all just regular bird mix) the next morning. Then again our main traffic is 50 - 70 House sparrows who hit the feeders and under the feeders with great energy. The few others (Chickadees, Titmice, Cardinals, Nuthatches, et al), seem to still be coming. Our few Starlings only come to the suet. But I’ll try to keep a better eye on these goings on.

Jim Kimball