Date: 2/14/18 12:34 pm
From: robirdman <robirdman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET some updated bird galleries
Getting around to incorporating newer shots.

Great Egret. The main new stuff includes the largest assemblages of
these I've seen.  Despite trips to Florida and Texas, those were in
Illinois at Emiquon and are the last images in the gallery.
http://theearlybirder.com/herons/greategret/index.htm

Bufflehead got some additions
http://theearlybirder.com/watrfowl/buffhead/index.htm

Red-breasted Merganser added a number, mostly groups
http://theearlybirder.com/watrfowl/rbmerg/index.htm

Cooper's Hawk has lots of new additions
http://theearlybirder.com/hawks/coopers/index.htm

Red-tailed Hawk has lots of new shots.  Apparently I never finished
uploading the previous time, after deleting the old gallery, because at
first 'page not found'.  So now it's back, updated and revised.
http://theearlybirder.com/hawks/rthawk/index.htm

Black Vulture was only 1 of 3x I took out the big lens on my mainly
Arthropod trip to southern Illinois.  They weren't very cooperative and
I'd like to do better.  Some older shots from Florida are interesting,
when I came across Ibis eating clams and the vultures were emulating.

http://theearlybirder.com/hawks/blk-vult/index.htm

Rock Dove had a nice albino at Montrose.  Good birds to practice flight
photography http://theearlybirder.com/pigeons/rock-dove/index.htm

American Coot has additions
http://theearlybirder.com/rails/am-coot/index.htm

All for now,