Date: 2/13/18 6:02 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] UR 44 Brig Snow Goose in 2017. One year later. Saw the same old friend
I am fully aware that the ebird may be one of the greatest birding-related invention out there, but the old timer that I am, I still look up NJ Audubon’s Archives once in a while to see what species were being reported in NJ a year ago or two.

On February 4th this year at Brig, I happen to take some photos of a snow goose with a yellow neck band that read UR 44.

Tonight, I was looking thru my last winter photos as a comparison to this winter’s birding experience.

To my surprise, it turns out that I also saw and took photos of the same snow goose with the same neck band that read UR 44 on February 26, 2017.

Photos of the same goose taken in 2017 and 2018 on my Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>