Date: 2/13/18 5:01 pm
From: Dave Mitchell (Howard County) <mitch.design.srvc...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: What to do when you see someone behaving badly...
Based on the few photos, she was intentionally doing that.

I have been watching and photographing Snowy Owls recently, no bad behavior was seen. When not alone, others were respectful and once the distance was set by the first person others followed the lead. There were birders, photographers, and just lucky people walking by watching. I'm not posting photos until they have departed. Sadly they are a novelty and some want the photo at all cost.