Date: 2/13/18 4:26 pm
Subject: Peregrine Falcon - Hilton Head Update
Everyone,

Yesterday, I posted a comment about observing a Peregrine Falcon, which in
my 18 years of living on Hilton Head, I had never observed one in the
area. I felt as though it was a significant bird sighting so I posted it
on listserve. Much to my surprise, a fellow birder pointed out my error
and Peregrine Falcons are quite common this time of year in the inlets of
South Carolina and I should be more careful with my wording. I apologize
to the group for my error in believing this was a unique sighting. I will
try and be more careful in my future posts.

Paul

Join us on Facebook!