Date: 2/13/18 3:21 pm
From: Mike Ogle <mogle...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Kestral boxes
Thanks all for a successful project completion, I turned over a Kestral box to Brock McCormick of the USFS yesterday which he will place in the Forest Service compound. The 1st Kestral box is on a snag in the SW corner of the Nursery Park and the owl box is in the SE area of double trees. While placing the owl box, a male Kestral showed up a few yards away kiting. If anyone needs wood shaving, I turned over a bale to Bend Parks & Rec. I want to thank BP&Rec for all their help and hours spent building boxes and placing them in the trees. Cheers Mike