Date: 2/13/18 12:15 pm
From: Jim Moodie <jmoodie...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Leucistic crow and bald eagles
Hi Kathleen,

I think this is a leucistic raven. My wife and I saw it as we passed the landfill on Sunday. Based on crow-raven interactions I've observed in Bend, they don't seem to tolerate each other much. When there is a murder of crows and only a few ravens, the crows drive off the ravens, but out at the landfill where there are lots of ravens, the ravens dominate, and I rarely see a crow.

Neat bird!

Cheers,
Jim