Date: 2/13/18 8:29 am
From: Trey McCuen <eleganttreygon...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Spring Pelagic May 19 Details
I got an overwhelming amount of interest for a Spring trip and I've finally
got all the details ironed out for our Spring trip on May 19 out of Tybee
Island. I spoke with the Lang's and unfortunately they are not interested
in doing pelagics anymore.

When: Saturday, May 19. Meet at the dock by 2:30 AM and return at 6PM

Boat Capacity: There is a 20 person minimum and a 34 person maximum

Cost: The price is $255 per person

Deposits will be made in advance to cover the booking fee. At sunrise we
will start at Tower R7 and then hit Tower R8 on the way to the gulf stream.
Once in the gulf stream we will start chumming and be here for 4-5 hours.
On the way in we will stop by Towers R3 and M2R6.

Species we will look for include but are not limited to Bridled Tern, Sooty
Tern, Arctic Tern, Audubon's Shearwater, Cory's Shearwater, Great
Shearwater, Sooty Shearwater, Leach's Storm Petrel, Band rumped Storm
Petrel, Wilson's Storm Petrel and Black capped Petrel. We have had Brown
Boobies and Brown Noddies on several trips on the towers. Theres always a
slim chance for something rare such as a tropicbird or Trinidade Petrel.

Email me privately to sign up for the trip or if you have any questions!

Trey McCuen
Tifton, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>