Date: 2/13/18 7:58 am
From: Joe Gyekis <j99...>
Subject: February 28th Meeting: "Birds and invasive shrubs in eastern forests"
[ https://www.facebook.com/events/408284646276958/?active_tab=about# | Change Photo or Video ]
FEB 28
Erynn Maynard: "Birds and invasive shrubs in eastern forests"

Hello Everyone,
On Wednesday February 28th (getting the email reminder out earlier this time) we will have as our guest speaker Erynn Maynard to talk about "Birds and invasive shrubs in eastern forests."
Erynn is an ecology PhD student here at PSU who is studying how shady invaders are changing the forests around us.
In this talk she'll describe how these profound plant community changes impact our birds.

If you'd like to join Erynn for dinner at 5:15 at Happy Valley Brewing Co. before the meeting, send me an email (<j99...>) so that I can get the right sized table.

Joe

Join us on Facebook!