Date: 2/13/18 2:27 am
From: Wilbur Hershberger <wilhershberger...>
Subject: Listserv commands and information
I thought that I would post the Listserv commands incase someone needs them.

WV-BIRD is a birding communications network covering the entire state of
West Virginia where you can: * report and receive rare bird sighting
information * share timely information about bird outings and chapter
field trips * interact with members of the National Audubon Society,
Partners in Flight, and other bird-related organizations.

To subscribe, send a message to <LISTSERV...> <mailto:<LISTSERV...>>; leave the
subject line blank, and in the body of your message, write: SUB WV-BIRD

After subscribing, you will receive a WELCOME message, along with a
command reference guide for your use.

Once you're a member of WV-bird, you can send a message to all
subscribers by sending your message to: <WV-BIRD...> <mailto:<WV-BIRD...>

The result is a fast and simple way to reach the birding community across
the state with one e-mail message.

We welcome your participation in the network and your involvement in
birding activities in West Virginia.

For more information about Audubon LISTSERV discussion lists, visit:

<http://www.audubon.org/net/list/ <http://www.audubon.org/net/list/>>

If you have any questions about this mailing list, please send an e-mail
message to: Wil Hershberger: <wilhershberger...> <mailto:<wilhershberger...>> Subject:
Information about the WV-BIRD list

Join us on Facebook!