Date: 2/12/18 8:36 pm
From: Scott O'Donnell <scott...>
Subject: [obol] Off Topic: Bullfrog Embryo Photo Today
I found these future amphibians on the Nestucca River in Tillamook
County today. I really have no idea what I'm talking about here, but it
seems this mass of gelatinous goo filled with little leech looking
things would have to be from an American Bullfrog, judging by it's size.
The whole mass was at least the size of a large head of cauliflower.

Photo: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vpoXeeUxzE4dBh053

It seems early for frog eggs. I see on google that bullfrogs are
non-native and invasive. Are they so bad that they should be dispatched?
If there's someone out there that knows of such things, I would love to
be enlightened.

Thanks,

Scott O'Donnell
POST: Send your post to <obol...>