Date: 2/12/18 7:12 pm
From: SequoiaAudubon Society <sequoia_audubon_society...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Slow Birding-Coyote Point Co Park-RSVP Required-Great Backyard Bird Count

Great Backyard BirdCount!
"Slow birding" Coyote Point County Park -- RSVP Required
Friday, February 16, 8:00am - 11:00am

This is a great area for winter birding: most of the speciesof ducks, grebes, gulls, shorebirds, sparrows, and raptors that occur along theBay in winter can be found here. We will explore Coyote Point County Park bothup on the "hill", down by the marsh and along the shoreline. If timeallows we may also explore the less known "north-west" end of thepark. Our visit will coincide with a rising tide, and there is a chance ofseeing a great variety of species in a morning here! The trip is suitable forbeginner and experienced birders alike.

Fee: There is a$6.00 entrance fee at Coyote Park or senior citizens free on weekdays. Beprepared with exact amount at the pay station on weekdays.

Directions: Meetat the parking area at the south east most portion of the park near the YachtClub Join leaders Malia DeFelice and Chris Hayward to explore this fantasticwinter birding location!  Please RSVP to Malia <atmalia.defelice.sas...> or for more information.
Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

Join us on Facebook!