Date: 2/12/18 5:16 pm
From: Stephen Johnson <stevejohnson2...>
Subject: need help please resetting my list serve account
Hello, anyone please - --

I am subscribed to both the PABIRDS and WV-BIRD list serves, and receive daily digests from both. I have lost my password, and have requested to have it reset via the list serve subscriber web page several times during the past week.

I have never received a confirmation email (yes I've checked my spam folders and settings). My email address has not changed since creating the accounts. This means I am trapped, unable to unsubscribe, unable to log in, and unable to reset my password. There is no email address for a list administrator at the subscriber page. In short -- --

HELP

If you can get a real live person who administers these list serves to please contact me, I'd so much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Steve Johnson
Fairfax, Virginia
stevejohnson2 (at) verizon (dot) net