Date: 2/12/18 3:47 pm
From: Karin Turer <oberon119...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Raven in Arlington Heights
Yay ravens! As Nick (my husband) said, we've been hearing them with increasing regularity near Summer Street over the past two weeks, and I'm 99% sure I saw two today, flying towards the Turkey Hill (blue) water tower and vocalizing. Maybe some nestlings on the way???

We have had maybe once-yearly hearings/sightings over the past 3 years, so to be hearing them more frequently is incredibly exciting for corvid fans like ourselves.

Where in the Heights are you?

-Karin T, raven fan!

Karin Turer - Tugboat23
www.tugboat23.com

Fundraising and Events for Grassroots Nonprofits
617-599-8509
*guiding you to success*