Date: 2/12/18 2:27 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] the greater mannington marsh area - Salem - geese
And Blackbirds! I was finding mixed Blackbird flocks around. No
YH. And I scanned well. The Geese flocks I admit were not scanned
that well. As in with my scope. I did what I could quickly with bins.
I was on a mission. The botany big year has started. Skunk Cabbage
in bloom to be found! Anyway, no Barnacle or Pink footed down here,
but I did have Greater white fronted. Check ebird. Freas Rd. Yes,
that is south of Mannington.

i don't recall that much water in the marsh itself in a long time. Any more
and roads would have been flooded! And not much waterfowl. Guess top
much water for some species.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini